Mombacho Trading Ltd Terms & Conditions
- DEFINITIONSIn these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meaning:-
- “Confirmatory Email” means the email sent to you to confirm acceptance of your Order as defined in Clause 4.1.4;
- “Contract” means the contract between you and us formed as set out in Clauses 4 (Purchase of Goods/Services on Website), Clause 5 (Purchase of Goods/Services by telephone) (as applicable);
- “Goods” means goods including but not limited to, cigars, cigar sample packs, humidors, humidifiers, cases, cigar cutters, lighters, ashtrays, books, and associated items and general merchandise made available for sale by Us;
- “Order” means a request by you to make a Purchase either by submitting the order via the Website or by submitting an order by telephone ;
- “Personal Information” means information about you or a third party provided by You when submitting an Order or when using the Website;
- “Price” has the meaning in Clause 7;
- “Purchase” means the acceptance of an Order for the purchase of Services and/or Goods by Us, either via the Website or by telephone;
- “Special Offer” means an offer or promotion advertised by Us;
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” means Mombacho Trading Ltd
- “Website” means the websites located at www.mombachocigars.com,
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF MAKING A PURCHASE
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Purchases.
- We will not file a copy of these Terms and Conditions specifically in relation to your Purchase. We may update the version of these Terms and Conditions on the Website from time to time, and We do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
- The only language in which We provide these Terms and Conditions is English.
- MAKING A PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE
- To make a Purchase on our Website, you need to take the following steps;
- Click on the Goods you wish to Purchase;
- Input the quantity of the Goods selected that you wish to Purchase, then click “Add to Cart”;
- Once you have finished shopping, click “checkout”, review your Order, make changes to your Order (if necessary), complete the delivery and payment details, indicate your agreement to these Terms and Conditions, then click on “Place Order”;
- You will then be transferred to Our secure third party payment gateway to process your payment details. Charges will be posted to your credit card as “Mombacho Trading Ltd”. We will then send you an initial acknowledgement by email to confirm that your Order is being processed. Once we have confirmed your order against available inventory and whether payment has been successful, We will send a Confirmatory Email at which point your Order will become a Purchase and shall conclude the Contract between you and Us;
- Once We are able to meet your Order and payment has been successful, we will deliver the Goods/Services in accordance with Clause 11.
- To make a Purchase on our Website, you need to take the following steps;
AGE OF CONSENT
- Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age you will be asked when placing an Order to declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods or Services. By submitting an Order, you are confirming to Us that you are of an appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods requested. The Legal age for the purchase of tobacco products in Canada is 18 or 19 years of age depending on your area of residence. Goods will under no circumstances be sold/shipped to persons under 18 years of age.
- If We discover or are of the opinion (as to which We shall have sole discretion) that you are not legally entitled to order certain Goods, We shall be entitled to cancel the Order immediately, without notice.
- TITLE AND RISK
- The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you upon the later of: (a) delivery of the Goods; and (b) receipt by Us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the Goods (including delivery charges).
- We will be entitled to recover payment for the Goods where the Goods have been delivered to you even where ownership has not passed to you.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- You may cancel a Contract for Goods, without cause, and receive a full refund of the Price and any delivery charge paid by you in accordance with Clause 7.2, provided You notify Us in writing by email of said cancellation within one business day from the day you order the Goods. In the case where Goods have been delivered to a third party on your behalf, the cancellation period shall apply from the day after the day the third party receives the Goods. All cancellation notices should be directed to the contact details set out in Clause 21.
- In the event that you serve a valid notice of cancellation in accordance with Clauses 13.1. We shall provide you with a full refund of the Price plus delivery charges (if appropriate) within 30 days of receipt of notification. It is your responsibility to return any Goods including any free gifts to us within 5 business days of cancellation. Returned Goods must clearly show the order number obtained from Us on the package and sent to the address noted below in Clause 21. You will be responsible for the costs in returning the Goods to Us and should you fail to return the Goods to Us within the time frame We are entitled to deduct an amount not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the Goods from You from the money we are obliged to refund you, unless you are returning the Goods because they are defective or in any other circumstances you are entitled to reject the Goods under law. On cancellation, the Goods shall remain at your risk until returned to Us and you are required to take reasonable care of the Goods until that time. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to your acts or omissions, you will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage or the replacement cost of the relevant Goods.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses whatsoever or howsoever arising.
- Subject to Clause 17, our entire and aggregate liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Purchase giving rise to the claim.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit your or Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of statutory duty.
- WAIVERNo failures to exercise and/or delay by Us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this Contract shall operate as a waiver thereof. A waiver by Us of any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that provision and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of that or any other provision.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms and Conditions, postal order forms, recorded telephone conversations at the time of submitting the Order and any other document referred to herein constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter and replaces and extinguishes all prior or simultaneous agreements, undertakings, arrangements, understanding or statements of any nature made by the parties or any of them whether oral or written (and, if written, whether or not in draft form) with respect to such subject matter.
- FORCE MAJEUREWe shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of Our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside Our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, terrorism, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, telecommunications failure, epidemic, perils of the sea or air, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, civil commotion or civil authority, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority; disputes of whatever nature and for whatever cause arising including but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, work to rule, overtime bar, strikes and walkouts. We shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible should any such events or circumstances occur.
- ASSIGNATIONYou are not allowed to assign, novate, delegate or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We may assign, novate, delegate or subcontract any of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at Our discretion.
- SEVERANCEIf any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTSNothing in these Terms and Conditions affect your rights at law (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective Goods We sell to you).
- CUSTOMER SERVICEIn the event of a query or complaint about the Website or Us, please email us at Shop@MombachoCigars.com
Toll Free. 1 800 229 6081